- 2018-2019 - "Augmented Reality Scavenger Hunt," $2K award. PI: Dr. Colin Elkin.
- 2018-2019 - "Data Acquisition to Determine Cognitive Workload," $292 award. PI: Dr. Colin Elkin.
- 2019-present - ArcelorMittal USA Grant: "Early Concept Exploratory Summer Research: Improvement of Arcelor Mittal Mill Operation through Incorporation of Data Fusion and Machine Learning," 10K award. PI: Vijay Devabhaktuni, Co-PI: Colin Elkin.
- 2016-2018 - Air Force Research Laboratory (AFRL)/Dayton Area Graduate Studies Institute (DAGSI) Fellowship: "Assessment of Team Dynamics Using Adaptive Modeling of Biometric Data," $93K initial award (competitively renewed for $79K in 2017 and $59K), $230K total award. PI: Vijay Devabhaktuni. Graduate Student Proposal Author and Researcher: Colin Elkin.
- 2016-2018 - Air Force Research Laboratory (AFRL) Grant: "EpEx: Episodic Memory Reconstruction for UAS Behavior Explanation," $257K ubcontract. Total project award is $1.2M including university/industry partners. PIs: Dr. Vijay Devabhaktuni, Dr. Ahmad Javaid, and Dr. Devinder Kaur. Graduate Student Proposal Co-author and Lead Researcher: Colin Elkin.
- 2016-2018 - Ohio Federal Research Network (OFRN) Grant: "Sliding Scale Autonomy through Physiological Rhythm Evaluations (SAPHYRE)," $85K subcontract. Total project award is $835K including university/industry partners. PIs: Dr. Vijay Devabhaktuni and Dr. Kevin Xu. Graduate Student Proposal Author and Lead Researcher: Colin Elkin.
- 2016-2017 - National Science Foundation (NSF) Grant: “I-Corps Teams: Wireless Sensor Network Based Localization and Navigation for Precision Agriculture,” $50K award. PI: Dr. Vijay Devabhaktuni. Graduate Student Proposal Authors and Researchers: Praveen Damacharla and Colin Elkin.